Restaurants and bars are hospitality businesses with unique insurance needs. At Burnette & Associates Insurance Agency in Bristol, Tennessee, our agents understand the challenges and risks in running a bar or restaurant. We can custom-tailor a policy with the right coverage in the right amounts to protect your establishment.
Types of Restaurant and Bar Insurance Coverage
Before we recommend an insurance package for your bar or restaurant, we will take the time to ask about your neighborhood, clientele, and exposure to customers and employees. When we fully understand your needs, we can create your custom package, which may include:
- Restaurant liability insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Foodborne illness coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Valet parking/garagekeeper liability
- Company auto insurance
- Employee benefit plans
- Employment practices liability
- Crime/fidelity policies
- Electronic instrument policies
Every business incurs a certain amount of risk, but restaurants and bars can be particularly vulnerable because of their high volume of customers and dependence on facilities running as they should. In determining the coverage needed for your bar or restaurant, consider these factors in the following order:
- What coverage is required by law?
- What coverage is required by your lenders?
- What special risks is your business facing?
- For what portion of the risk do you want protection?
The cost of your restaurant and bar insurance package will depend on various issues, including your risk exposure, the types of coverage you need, the location of your business, the capacity of your establishment, and the number of people you employ. Our agent at Burnette & Associates Insurance Agency will work to ensure that you have all the coverage your business needs at the lowest available rates.